Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Music I Listen Too

I still listen to the same artist as i did when i first got into listening to Hip Hop/Rap (Eminem, Snoop, Xizbit) but i also have started to listen to a lot more artist like (The Game, 50, T-pain, Akon) since i first listen to it back at School. I have also got more into the R&B side as well with artists like(Chris Brown, Mraio, Ne.Yo, R.Kelly) but my listening goes back and forth depending my mood. Some days i just want to listen to some R&B Slow Songs but then the next day i will want to listen to an up beat song. But i still like to go back and listen to my Eminem & Snoop albums and even though i have listen to the ablums a million times it still feels like i am listening to it for the frist time and i enjoy all the songs as much as i did back when i frist bought it. My fav Hip Hop/ Rap artist would have to be 2Pac i have 3 Documentray dvds of his and 1 of his only filmed concert. I have (11) 2pac cd's and 6 of them are double cd's. That is the most cd's i have from one artist. Even though i listen to other types of music too. I will allways listen to Hip Hop/Rap. i don't think i will ever grow out of it.

No comments: